Ordering a Tritonworks scabbardInterested in ordering a Tritonworks scabbard? Here's how the process works.
- Contact us and let us know you wish to be added to the wait list. There is no cost or obligation.
- Your name comes to the top of the wait list. At this time we are backlogged about 18 months. I am working hard to remedy this situation but thought that this was information that you needed to know up front. I guess the thing you have to consider is, if another scabbard maker does not have a significant backlog, why not??? We notify you via email as well as provide you with a worklist to fill out and return.
- You ship us your sword.
- We build the scabbard custom-fit to your sword to your specification. This usually takes 4 to 6 weeks, but can be more depending on project complexity or materials availability.
- We notify you that the work is complete and provide you with an itemized bill.
- You send payment. We accept personal checks (these must clear first), money orders, and Paypal (there is a 4% fee for using Paypal).
- We package the sword and scabbard up and ship it back to you.